Every 2 weeks, votes on proposals and active referendums will be evaluated by the blockchain governance module.
This allows for a minimum of 2 weeks to review proposal submissions followed by 2 weeks of voting. Votes on existing proposals will either succeed and be incorporated into the chain, or be rejected. An exact tie-vote will be considered negative/failed.
- Must conform to the FlyGuyz Governance Proposal Standard
- At least one full governance period must pass before the proposal is accepted (or rejected) for a referendum.
- Proposals must pass a minimum threshold of positive votes.
- The proposal submission must receive at least 50% positive votes to pass.
- A minimum of 10,000 FLYY must be bonded to the submission.
When a proposal is accepted, a referendum period begins. Eligible wallets will be able to view all accepted proposals during the referendum and place their votes. A small minimum threshold of FLYY will be required to place a vote.