The $FLYY token is the core utility token and in-game currency of the FlyGuyz game and future metaverse. Tokens can be spent as well as earned or exchanged by very player inside and outside of the game. $FLYY in an Ethereum token.
In interest of building a long lasting and sustainable game economy, 888,000,000 (eight hundred eighty eight million) $FLYY tokens have been minted. The total supply of $FLYY is fixed with the aim to create a circular token economy that won't result in diminishing returns for players.
The $FLYY token is core in-game utility token, with staking for stability and reward, elements of yield farming, and internal medium of exchange use cases.
Player to player
- Players can buy and sell equipment, and life essence, primarily won in the battle grounds, to other players in exchange for $FLYY tokens
- Players can wager on PvP Arena battles and win/lose $FLYY tokens
- Players can buy, sell, & rent FlyGuyz NFTs between players in exchange for $FLYY tokens
- Players can spend $FLYY to summon generic in-game characters.
- Players can buy/sell other NFTs in exchange for $FLYY token, including newly created NFTs.
- Players can buy/sell abilities, powers, life essence to other players
- Players can spend $FLYY to upgrade their characters
- Genesis NFTs will create new NFTs and in-game assets, then be traded
Play to Vault
- Players who own Genesis NFTs earn passive royalties in the form of $FLYY (fee of transactions)
- Players pay entrance fee $FLYY to participate in tournaments
- Players receive $FLYY as rewards from winning tournaments
- Players receive $FLYY rewards for staking $FLYY tokens